If you’ve ever been in that situation where you’re rooting in your bag for your inhaler, or forget to take it with you, then this pattern is for you.
The inhalercover fits snuggly over your inhaler and attaches to your keysor bag. It’s best to use a cotton or bamboo yarn because they don’t fluff, breathing in fluff while using an inhaler sort of defeats the object!
I used Sirdar Baby Bamboo yarn and a 3mm hook, I also wrote the pattern in US terms but since its mostly single crochet (double crochet in UK) it shouldn’t be a problem.
Working in a continuous round, Chain 4.
1) sc in 2nd chain from hook, sc in next ch, 3sc in last. Now working on the other side of the chain 1sc in next, 2sc in last (8)
2) (3sc in next, 1sc in next 3) x 4 (16)
3) 1sc, (3sc in next, 1sc in next 3) x 3, 3sc in next, 1sc in next 2 (24)
4) BLO, sc around
5-9) sc around in both loops
10) sc in next 13, ch 1, turn
You are now working in rows along the back of the cover
11-15) sc in next 12, ch1, turn (12)
16) sc in next 12, ch 12 (24)
17) being careful not to twist the chain, join chain with a sc to first sc of row 16. You are now working in rounds again.
sc in each sc and ch around (24)
18-31) sc around
32) (sc in next 4, sc2tog) x 4 (20)
33) sc around to the back of the cover, ch4, sc in the next sc (this creates a loop to hang a clip or key ring) slst in next sc, FO.
Just a little pattern I thought I’d share with you all.